Vishal Garg is a prominent Indian-American entrepreneur and businessman. He is well-known as the founder and CEO of Better.com, a mortgage lending company.
He recently made headlines when a video of him abruptly firing over 900 employees in the United States and India via Zoom videoconferencing went viral.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Vishal Garg in 2021?
According to some estimates, the entrepreneur’s net worth is believed to be approximately $4 billion as of 2021. While the Better firm is valued at roughly $7.7 billion.
In November 2021, Vishal invested roughly $10 million in AplhaFlow, a platform for investing in real estate debt.
Wikis of Vishal Garg
|Full Name:||Vishal Garg|
|Net Worth:||$4 billion (estimated)|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Indian-American entrepreneur, Businessman|
|Education:||New York University|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
Vishal Garg: Age, Family, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
Vishal was born in India in 1977/1978 and reared in New York City, New York. When it comes to his personal life, he keeps a low profile. He has kept his parents and other family members hidden from the public eye.
Garg attended the prestigious magnet Stuyvesant High School in Manhattan, where he completed his high school education. In 1995, he went to New York University to study finance and international business. Vishal is also of Indian origin and holds an American nationality. He is a follower of Hinduism.
Body Measurement: What is the Height of Vishal Garg?
When it comes to Vishal’s appearance, he has a brown complexion. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
He stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 58 kilograms.
Relationship Status: Who is the wife of Vishal Garg ?
Vishal Garg is a husband and father. He married Sarita James, the president of Embark.
In the media, he hasn’t revealed much about his marriage and previous indiscretions. He also has three children, but little information about them is accessible.
The family lives in New York City’s Tribeca district.
Rumors and Controversy
On December 1, 2021, Vishal dismissed around 15% of Better.com’s employees over a Zoom call. He generally fired the recruiting teams for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
He addressed the allegations by stating that these individuals’ performance and efficacy were the grounds for their dismissal.
This isn’t the first time Garg’s staff have clashed with him. He previously referred to his employees as “stupid dolphins” in 2020.
The top reasons why those 900 employers were fired on an internet call were market, efficiency, performance, and productivity.
Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
Vishal has about 1.2 thousand Twitter followers. He is a Facebook user. On the other hand, he isn’t on Instagram.
Vishal Garg: Professional Life and Career
- Together with classmate Raza Khan, Vishal launched MyRichUncle, an online student lender, in the year 2020.
- He also co-founded One Zero Capital, an investment holding company focusing on developing and investing in companies at the intersection of consumer finance, technology, and digital marketing.
- He founded Better.com in January 2014, a mortgage company that offers an entirely online process with rates, loan pre-approvals, and resources available at all times.
- The company has been named America’s fastest-growing homeownership company.
- He’s also a co-founder of 10/0 Capital, a credit and financial technology incubator.
- In addition, he was a co-founder of Phoenix Holdings, Climb Credit, and The Number.