Ross Bagley, an American actor and comedian, rose to fame on the NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as Will Smith’s cousin Nicky Banks. Additionally, he had portrayed Dylan Dubrow-Hiller, Will Smith’s stepson, in the 1996 action-adventure Independence Day.
What is the Net Worth of Ross Bagley in 2022?
He has been working in the entertainment business for a while. At the age of 4, he made his acting debut in the film. He consequently made a respectable income. He also makes a name for himself as one of the top young actors in the nation.
As of 2022, Ross Bagley’s net worth is predicted to be $500,000, according to reports.
In the years to come, his net worth is also projected to rise. He makes somewhere between $21,000 and $215,000 per year acting. Additionally, he earns between $25,000 and $120,000 each year as a real estate agent.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Ross Bagley
|Full Name:||Ross Bagley|
|Birth Date:||December 5, 1988|
|Profession:||Actor, Real Estate Agent|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Birth Place||Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin|
|Education||‘California State University’|
|Ross Bagley Instagram|
Early Life of Ross Bagley: Born, Age, Education
What is Ross Bagley Age?
The actor, now 31 years old, was given the name Ross Elliot Bagley on December 5, 1988 in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. He was born into Mary Bagley’s middle-class family. Ross has always had a desire to work in the entertainment industry. Ross then began attending auditions quite early on and eventually launched his acting career. Ross is a person of mixed ancestry and American nationality.
After 2004, he took a break from acting to concentrate on his studies. He also wanted to work behind the camera and was growing more interested in other aspects of filmmaking. In the year 2005, he enrolled at California State University and started studying cinema and television arts. After graduating, he completed a production internship at Will Smith’s production company, “Overbrook Entertainment.”
What is Ross Bagley Height?
Black hair and black eyes define Ross Bagley. He is a respectable height and weight.
His physical characteristics are not known, though.
Relationship Status: Single
Although Ross Bagley is the father of a son, nothing is known regarding the mother of that son. Thus, we might conclude that his wife’s information is lacking. Reece Bagley, his son, was born on June 24, 2014. He and his son are quite close, and he frequently posts pictures of him on social media.
Ross hasn’t said whether he’s married or not, though. He once tweeted that he might break up with his girlfriend.
However, it was actually a sarcastic tweet, therefore there is no way for us to reveal more about Reece’s mother. To the best of his ability, he has prevented Reece from sensing the absence of his mother. He is discreet and capable of keeping his private affairs quiet. He and his son are having a happy home.
Career and Professional Life
- He made a brief return to the entertainment world in 2015 following a protracted absence. He slipped under the radar for a long time. But away from the cameras, he found a new passion. He is currently employed in the Los Angeles region as a real estate agent.
- He made the announcement on his Instagram in 2015. He has been selling homes with Keller-Williams Realty, Inc. since 2013 as a real estate agent with a license. He has a son now, and he is enjoying this stage of fatherhood.
- He started acting professionally as a young actor in the middle of the 1990s.
- At age 6, he made his big-screen debut in the family comedy The Little Rascals from 1994 as Buckwheat.
- Bagley is well-known for playing Will Smith’s character’s nephew Nicholas “Nicky” Banks in the hit NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- He first appeared in the series in its fifth season and continued to appear there until its sixth and final season. In the 1996 science fiction movie Independence Day, he teams up once more with Will Smith on the big screen in the character of Dylan Dubrow-Hiller, who is his stepson. Ross has acted in films including Eye for an Eye and Babe.
- Additionally, he has made cameos on programs like Profiler, Providence, and The Wild Thornberries.
He briefly returned to acting in the 2015 films Gnome Alone and Dead Ringer, but he has since stayed out of the spotlight.
What is Ross Bagley doing now?
Does Ross Bagley still act?
What movies was Ross Bagley in?