Quad Webb-Lunceford is a well-known actress who is most known for her role in the television series “Married to Medicine.” She is also a well-known businesswoman, philanthropist, and a big fashion figure.
What is the Net Worth of Quad Webb-Lunceford in 2022?
Quad is estimated to have a net worth of $1.5 million.
Wikis of Quad Webb-Lunceford
|Full Name:||Quad Webb-Lunceford|
|Age:||41 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||May 13, 1980|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
Early Life of Quad Webb-Lunceford: Age, Family, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
Quad Webb-Lunceford was born on May 13, 1980, in Memphis, Tennessee, and is a Tennessee State University graduate. She has had a difficult time obtaining an education. She went on to Tennessee State University and earned her bachelor’s degree. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biology and a minor in chemistry.
Body Measurements: How tall is Quad Webb-Lunceford?
Her physique is balanced and healthy in general. Her weight and height, however, are unknown.
View this post on Instagram
Personal Life and Relationship Status: Who is the Husband of Quad Webb-Lunceford?
Quad is a married woman with two children. She is married to the top psychiatrist in the world, Dr. Gregory Lunceford. They tied the knot in 2012. In the show, she frankly and deftly discusses her personal life as well as her marriage. They haven’t had any children together. Karrie and Khloe are their two puppies. They were a happy couple.
However, things are not the same now. She filed for divorce in May 2018, accusing her spouse of cheating on her. They divorced in April of this year. The two reality stars were last spotted in court in August 2018. According to OK! Magazine, their divorce has reached a boiling point.
Career and Professional Life of Quad Webb-Lunceford:
- She has worked as a medical sales representative and has invested in the ‘Picture Perfect Pup’ puppy clothes company. She also works as a fashion designer there.
- She appeared in the reality television show ‘Married to Medicine’ in 2013.
- She starred in the films ‘My First Love’ and ‘Sheen Talk Live’ in 2015.
- She also served as a moderator for the ‘Sister Circle Talk’ show.
- She works with the ‘Canine Assistants Foundation’ as an animal rights campaigner. She also contributes financially to the organization.