Persia White is an American actress, singer, and musician who was born in the Bahamas and is best known for playing Lynn Searcy on the ill-fated television series Breaker.
Persia White Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Persia White in 2022?
The $700,000 net worth of Persia White, an American actress and musician, is impressive. White Persia was.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Persia White
|Full Name:||Persia White|
|Birth Date:||October 24, 1972|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-25-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Nassau, Bahamas|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (African, Bahamian, Irish)|
|Kids||Mecca Morgan White|
|Persia White Instagram|
Early Life of Persia White: Born, Age
What is Persia White Age?
Persia White was born in Nassau, Bahamas, on October 25, 1972. She will be 50 years old in 2022. Persia Jessica White is her real name. Persia’s mother was an Irish-American who was a schoolteacher and a passionate supporter of citizens’ rights, while her father was a Bahamian. She spent her childhood in the Bahamas playing on the beaches with her three siblings.
Persia is a citizen of the United States. She has a mixed ethnic background (African-Bahamian, Irish) and professes Christianity. Scorpio is her horoscope sign.
As a member of the Miami Coconut Grove Children’s Theatre, Persia participated in acting, dancing, singing, and painting. White joined the Ford Agency after graduating from high school and obtained her Screen Actors Guild card. She then relocated to Los Angeles in order to pursue an acting career.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Persia White Height?
Persia is 57 kilograms in weight and has a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
The measurements of Persia’s hourglass-shaped physique are 34-25-35 inches. She also has alluring eyes which are dark brown and her hair has the same color as her eyes. She requires shoes with 7.5 size options.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Persia White Husband
Prior to her marriage, Persia had a five-year relationship with American singer-songwriter Saul Williams, with whom she had previously been married. They first connected while William was a guest on Persia’s show, girlfriend, in 2003. Soon after they first met, they grew close friends before beginning to date.
White and her partner Saul got engaged on February 29, 2008. The two made the decision to get married that same year. After a year, in January, the actress revealed on her Myspace blog that she and William had broken up.
Persia’s daughter, Mecca Morgan White, was born in 1995. She is on the SeaShepherd Conservation Society’s board of directors.
Mecca’s real father is still a mystery, but at the age of nine, her stepfather Joseph adopted her. They appear to have a unique affinity with one another.
- American singer, musician, and actress named Persia.
- Her acting career got its start on the theater stage when she was a little girl.
- She made her acting debut in the 1994 movie Blue Chips, but in the 1999 horror movie Bloody Dolls, she had the lead part.
- The actress has also acted in a number of independent movies, including Red Letters, Revelation, Carousel, and many others.
- She has been on shows including Angel, NYPD Blue, The Steve Harvey show, and others as part of her television career.
- She gained notoriety for her performances as Lynn Searcy on the ill-fated television series Breaker and Abby Bennett Wilson in The Vampire Diaries.
- White, who also performs with the group XEO3, debuted as a solo artist in 2009 with the album Mecca, which was given her daughter’s name.
- She co-produced the Joaquin Phoenix-narrated documentary Earthlings in addition to acting and singing.
Recognition and Nominations
- Persia received an ALMA nomination in 2008 for her outstanding female performance in the Girlfriends comedy television series.
- She received the prize for the best actor performance at the American Black Film Festival in July 2011 for her role in Dysfunctional Friends.
View this post on Instagram
She had a recent semi-recurring appearance on The Vampire Diaries as Bonnie’s mother.
The vegan White. She is an environmentalist and an advocate for human and animal rights. She has also backed numerous charitable endeavors.
She serves on the Shepherd Conservation Society’s board of directors in Vancouver, Canada.
She received the 2005 PETA Humanitarian of the Year Award.
2011 saw her win the Grand Jury Award for Best Actor (female).
She received a nomination for the Best Female Performance ALMA Award in 2008, and for the Best Actor WIFF Award in 2018.
Are the white Tattoos of Persia actual?
The tattoos from Persia are genuine, yes. She has numerous tribal tattoos on her body. She has noticeable tattoos on her body, including a cross on her back and solid armbands around her biceps. On her right hip, she also has a big tribal tattoo and two magnolias.
She has 419k Instagram followers, around 58.1k Twitter followers, and about 10.1k Facebook followers.