Famous American music manager Paul Rosenberg serves as the current CEO of the record company Goliath Records. He was once Def Jam Recordings’ CEO and Chairman. His work with Eminem, Action Bronson, The Knux, Blink-182, DJ AM, and other artists is what made him most famous.
Paul Rosenberg Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Paul Rosenberg in 2022?
As of July 2022, Paul Rosenberg’s net worth is predicted to be greater than $100 million. He had an incredibly lucrative profession as a music manager, which allowed him to accumulate such a big wealth. Must Check Jana Paige Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Paul Rosenberg
|Celebrated Name:||Paul Rosenberg|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Paul D. Rosenberg|
|Age:||50 years old|
|Birth Date:||1 August 1971|
|Birth Place:||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Wife/Spouse (Name):||Allison Trudell|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||No|
|Is Paul Rosenberg Gay?:||No|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$100 million|
Early Life of Paul Rosenberg: Born, Age
What is Paul Rosenberg Age?
On August 1, 1971, Paul D. Rosenberg was born in Detroit, Michigan. His early years were mostly spent in Michigan. When he was younger, he was passionate about music and gave performances in pubs and eateries.
Later, he moved to Los Angeles in order to start a music production firm and manage a number of musicians and singers. Must Read Hayden Christensen Net Worth.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Paul Rosenberg Height?
Paul Rosenberg was born on August 1, 1971, and as of 2022, he will be 50 years old. He weighs 85 kg and stands 1.95 meters tall.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Paul Rosenberg Wife?
Allison Trudell is the wife of Paul Rosenberg. The couple is without children. He prefers to have a low-key existence and is wholly focused on his profession as a music manager.
- In 1997, while working on the EP Slim Shady, Paul Rosenberg met the hip-hop musician Eminem, which launched his professional career. He then started working with different vocalists and musicians. Shady Records was created in 1999 by Rosenberg and Eminem.
- On most of Eminem’s music albums, including The Slim Shady LP, Relapse, and Kamikaze, he makes an appearance in the sketch comedy “Paul,” in which he portrays a character who is worried about a certain record and counsels the artist to tone down the lyrics of the songs or scrap the music album entirely. The humorous sketch for Relapse, a 2009 album, was co-written by Rosenberg.
- In addition, he manages the record company Dim Mak Records and a number of other hip-hop artists, such as Deckstar, Lawrence Vavra, and Steve Aoki. Additionally, he was a co-producer of Shade 45, an Eminem-hosted hip-hop radio station.
- In 2012, Rosenberg took over management of Action Bronson, persuading him to sign with Vice Records and eventually his own company, Goliath Artists. A rapper from Detroit named Danny Brown has also joined his management group. In 2015, popular rapper Spark Master Tape joined his business.
- In 2016, Rosenberg and Action Bronson co-created the television food documentary series “Fuck, That’s Delicious” and took on the role of executive producers. The next year, he was appointed Chairman and CEO of Def Jam Recordings. He left his role at Def Jam in 2020 and co-founded the record label Goliath Records with Universal Group.
View this post on Instagram
Awards and Achievements
Paul Rosenberg has managed a number of well-known bands and artists, although he has not yet won any honors. Additionally, he has produced a number of music CDs and television shows that have won praise from critics all over the world.
He is quite active on a number of social media sites, such as Instagram and Twitter 236k followers each over 225k followers.
How rich is Paul Rosenberg?
Rosenberg, Paul Paul Rosenberg is an American music manager and esquire with a $90 million net worth. In Detroit, Michigan, on August 1, 1971, Paul Rosenberg was born.