Lachlan Hammond Ferguson is a first-class cricket player for Auckland and the New Zealand team. He is from New Zealand. He is one of the fastest bowlers in the world and is renowned for his destructive speed and bouncers.
Lockie Ferguson Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Lockie Ferguson in 2022?
A well-known person is Lockie Ferguson. It’s estimated that Lockie Ferguson is worth $6–$7 million in USD. His sources of income are social networking, paid advertising, promotion of enterprises, and paid marketing. Lockie Ferguson has an opulent, luxurious way of living. The monthly pay for Lockie Ferguson ranges from $15000 to $17000 USD. He enjoys traveling to posh places and pricey cities.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Lockie Ferguson
|Real Name||Lachlan Hammond Ferguson|
|Birth Place||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date of Birth||13 June 1991|
|Height in Inches||6’1″|
|Weight in KG||80kg|
|Girlfriend||Laura McGoldrick (TV Presenter and RJ)|
|Net Worth||$6 million- 7 million|
Early Life of Lockie Ferguson: Born, Age, Education
What is Lockie Ferguson Age?
Lockie Ferguson was born to Doug and Jan Ferguson in Auckland, New Zealand, on June 13, 1991. Ferguson’s passion for cricket was obvious even as a young child. He never bowled with line and length; for him, bowling always meant being quick.
In 2008, he triumphed in the National Schools Fast Bowling Competition. He was also recognized as the quickest secondary school bowler in New Zealand. The right-arm fast bowler, who has already made a name for himself as a fierce speedster, played a significant role in New Zealand’s outstanding performance in the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup. His ferocious bouncer may even trouble the best hitter in the game, and he frequently hits over 150 kph.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Lockie Ferguson Height?
Lockie Ferguson is 80 kilograms and 6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m) tall (176 lbs). Even though the weight might have changed, we simply used the most current measurement. She has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Relationship Status: Dating
Who is Lockie Ferguson Girlfriend?
It is well known that Kat Houk is dating a cricket player from New Zealand. He played for Gujarat Titans in the current season of the Indian Premier League after making his international debut for New Zealand in 2016. The two allegedly met in the spring of 2018 while Kat was on a trip to New Zealand.
While Kat Houk is still in college in California and Lockie Ferguson is currently in India for the IPL, they have a cross-continental romance. The two are rarely seen in public together and have been spotted at a World Cup match in 2019. Additionally, they announced their relationship on the social networking site last summer.
- When Ferguson played for Auckland in the Planket shield competition during the domestic season 2012–2013, his first-class career officially began.
- In the competition, he didn’t stand out right away, and it took him two years to do so.
- With 21 wickets in 2014–15, he finally made an impact on the domestic circuit after two mediocre seasons in 2012–13 and 2013–14.
- With 31 wickets in the 2015–16 season, he backed up his remarkable performance with again another fantastic season.
- He had two consecutive successful local seasons playing for Auckland, and as a result, he was selected for New Zealand’s national squad. He was prepared for international cricket.
- When he filled in for an injured player in the ODI team for the series against Australia in December 2016, he was given the opportunity to don the New Zealand jersey.
- He removed the potentially dangerous David Warner in his opening international over. On January 3, 2017, in Napier, New Zealand, Lockie Ferguson also bowled Sabbir Rahman in his first T20 International over for the New Zealand National Cricket Team against Bangladesh.
- He was purchased in February 2017 for the 2017 Indian Premier League by Rising Pune Supergiants for 50 lakhs.
He defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore in a game of the 2017 Indian Premier League by collecting two wickets for seven runs in four overs.
- He was bought by the Kolkata Knight Riders in December 2018 for 1.6 crores in preparation for the 2019 IPL.
- In his T20 debut against Bangladesh, Lockie Ferguson became the second cricketer in history to take two wickets in his first two deliveries.
View this post on Instagram
Achievement & Awards
- In 2008, Lockie Ferguson won the national schools fast bowling competition and was recognized as New Zealand’s fastest secondary school bowler.
- Against the Delhi Capitals, Lockie Ferguson claimed four wickets, earning him the Player of the Match honor.
- At Auckland Grammar School in Auckland, New Zealand, he completed his studies.
- A rapid bowler with a bowling speed of more over 150 km/h is Lockie Ferguson.
- He was also recognized as the quickest secondary school bowler in New Zealand.
- In the 2016–17 Plunket Shield season, he claimed his first five-wicket haul for Auckland against Otago.
- During the 2019–20 Plunket Shield season, in November 2019, Ferguson took his 150th first-class wicket.
- In April 2019, he was chosen for the New Zealand side competing in the 2019 Cricket World Cup.