A well-known American TV personality and fashion designer, Lisa Robertson. For her work as a TV host for the home shopping network QVC, Lisa Robertson is well known.
What is the Net Worth of Lisa Robertson in 2022?
Lisa also has a YouTube channel where she posts about jewllery, beauty products, clothing, home decor, and wellness. The entire inventory of Lisa’s store and brand’s products may be seen on her website, lisarobertson.com. Over the course of her profession, Lisa has amassed a sizable fortune. Lisa has a $5 million net worth.
Wikis of Lisa Robertson
|Full Name:||Lisa Robertson|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Education:||Collegedale’s Southern College|
Early Life of Lisa Robertson: Age, Birth , Parents and Education
What is Lisa Robertson’s age?
A well-known American TV personality and fashion designer, Lisa Robertson. In Collegedale, Tennessee, Lisa Robertson was born on November 7, 1965. 55 years old, and Lisa was born in the year of the Libra. Canada is Lisa’s country of birth. The names of Lisa’s parents and siblings are not yet known, but we’ll let you know as soon as they are.
Lisa and her family were raised in a tiny community. Lisa completed her high school education in the neighborhood. Lisa graduated from high school and enrolled at Southern College. Southern College in Collegedale awarded Lisa a degree in long-term care administration.
Body Measurements: height, Weight , Eyes and Hair
What is Lisa Robertson’s height?
The 55-year-old Lisa has a rather well-shaped and well-kept figure, according to her body measurements. Lisa is approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall. Lisa, though, is about 60 kg heavier. Other than that, we don’t have any information on Lisa’s physical measurements; we’ll let you know as soon as we do.
Relationship Status: Dating and Boyfriend
Is Lisa Robertson is dating someone?
Eric McGee and Lisa are now dating. Eric McGee, Lisa’s personal fitness trainer, is 11 years Lisa’s junior. When Lisa worked at QVC and Eric had an office close by, the two of them first got to know one another.
Professional Life and Career
- In Knoxville, Lias started her work with a brand-new home shopping channel that had recently launched. With the aid of the group, Lisa was able to build the canal from the ground up and reach the top. While working in Knoxville, Lisa became interested in hosting television shows.
- In 1990, Lisa started serving as an agent for the Pearl Association of America and Japan. Lisa won Miss Tennessee in a state beauty contest where she also participated.
- After winning the pageant crown, Lisa began working with the “Drug-Free Tennessee” nonprofit organisation.
- Lisa also received praise from Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam for her dedication and exceptional work with “Drug-Free Tennessee.”
- Later, Lisa began doing work for the QVC Network. Lisa Robertson spent more than 20 years working for QVC. Lisa was a prominent presenter on QVC, showcasing and promoting a vast array of goods. In addition, Lisa
- served as the host of “PM Style” and “Friday Night.”
- The “Wendy Williams Show,” “Project Runway All-Stars,” “Good Morning America,” among other programmes, have all featured Lisa as a guest. After working for QVC for more than 20 years, Lisa was one of the company’s most famous faces in 2014. On the other hand, Lisa Robertson quit QVC the next year.
- Although the cause of Lisa’s abrupt departure has not yet been made public, it has created quite a stir among her viewers and supporters.
What has made Lisa Robertson well-known?
Lisa Robertson is a fashion designer, TV presenter, and specialist in clothing. Beginning in 2012, she established and crafted the G.I.L.I. Line. Fashion, purses, shoes, jewellery, presents, and Christmas décor were all part of the collection.
Do local bargains and steals belong to Lisa Robertson?
Local Steals & Deals: What Are They?
Shopping expert Lisa Robertson hosts the show Local Steals & Deals, which gives customers the chance to get top products at discount prices. *More with Less Today would like to make you aware that we are not affiliated with Local Steals & Deals or the products they are promoting.