Lenny Kravitz is an actor, singer, songwriter, and record producer from Manhattan, New York, with a staggering net worth of $90 million. He is one of the most popular musicians in the world and his hit music has gained worldwide recognition. He is noted for his unique style, which may relate to his stage appearance or his ability to captivate the hundreds of people he plays for. Kravitz is a multitalented musician who has released nearly eleven studio albums throughout his long career.
Through the release of his albums, the singer has sold more than 40 million copies. Lenny’s debut studio album, Let Love Rule, was published in 1989 and was a modest success, achieving Gold certification in several countries, including the United States and many more.
Following this success, Kravitz proceeded to make popular music, including the viral first single from his third studio album, Are You Gonna Go My Way. This song garnered two Platinum certifications and helped the performer get a broader audience. Lenny’s 1991 release of the song It Ain’t Over ’til It’s Over was another huge success in his career. The French government awarded Lenny the Officer of the Ordre des Arts and des Lettres in 2011.
Lenny Kravitz Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Lenny Kravitz in 2022?
The anticipated Lenny Kravitz Net Worth in 2022 is approximately $90 million. Kravitz’s primary source of income was music. In addition, his regular tours consistently earned him a substantial amount of money. Despite the fact that the actual amount he earned from each record or tour has not been publicized, it was undoubtedly in the millions given the size of his fan base..You may also like Kieron L. Dyer Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Lenny Kravitz
|Net Worth||$90 Million|
|Age||58 years old|
|Date Of Birth||May 26, 1964|
|Annual Income||$25 Million +|
Early Life of Lenny Kravitz: Born, Age, Parents
What is Lenny Kravitz Age?
Lenny Kravitz was born in New York, U.S.A., in the city of New York. He was born as Leonard Albert Kravitz on May 26, 1964. His mother’s name is Roxie Roker.
The name of his father is Sy Kravitz. Roxie was an actress, while Sy was a retired NBC television producer. His parents have both passed away. Lenny Kravitz is of Afro-Bahamian and African-American ancestry. Lenny Kravitz spent his youth in Brooklyn and Manhattan with his grandparents and parents. Since childhood, he has enjoyed acting.Must Check Rob Marciano Net Worth.
Kravitz attended The Lillie Devereaux Blake Elementary School in Manhattan before his family migrated to Los Angeles when his mother landed a job on The Jeffersons.
There, he joined the Boys Choir and remained for nearly three years. During this period, he also had the opportunity to perform with the Metropolitan Opera. Later, he became interested in rock bands and began listening to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and The Rolling Stones, among others.
In 1982, he graduated from Beverly Hills High School, where he studied alongside the actress Slash and Nicolas Cage. Romeo Blue is another moniker for this legend, which he took shortly after his graduation.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Lenny Kravitz Height?
Lenny Kravitz’s physical shape is rectangular. According to his height, he is approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall. Although he has black hair, he has dark brown eyes. In addition, he weighs approximately 72.6 kilograms and wears size 9 shoes.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Lenny Kravitz Wife?
Lenny Kravitz was previously married to Lisa Bonet, with whom he shares a daughter named Zoe Kravitz. After meeting at a New Edition concert in 1985, the couple began their romance that year.
They subsequently began dating and relocated to New York City. The pair ultimately wed in Las Vegas in November of 1987. Zoe, their first child, was born in December of 1988. In 1993, he obtained a divorce from Lisa. The two are reportedly on friendly terms.
Numerous women, including Naomi Campbell, Devon Aoki, Vanessa Paradis, Nicole Kidman, Adriana Lima, Marisa Tomei, Michelle Rodriguez, Whitney Cummings, and Barbara Fialho, have been romantically linked to Lenny Kravitz.
- At the beginning of the twenty-first century, Kravitz turned his attention from music to acting. 1998 marked the man’s first appearance in the film industry, when he provided the voice of the Newborn Baby in The Rugrats Movie.
- He claims that his good friend Lee Daniels encouraged him to enter the film industry by offering him a role in Precious.
- Lee Daniels is a notable film producer and director. In the 2009 film Precious, Kravitz appeared in the character of Nurse John.
- In 2012, Lenny was cast in two films, one of which being The Hunger Games as Cinna and the other as Jake in The Blind Bastard Club.
- In The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games, released the following year, he resumed his role as Cinna.
- In the same year, Lenny also portrayed James Holloway in The Butler, a historical drama film.
- He portrayed himself in the 2018 film Always At the Carlyle.
- Lenny has appeared in a number of television shows, such as Being Mick, The Simpsons, Rebelde, Entourage, and Better Things, and he had a recurrent role in the musical series Star
View this post on Instagram
- The Jacksons’ performance was one that absolutely astonished him. As a Jazz Promoter, his father had several connections in the music world, much to his son’s advantage. He counted Miles Davis, Bobby Short, Count Basie, Sarah Vaughan, Ella Fitzgerald, and Duke Ellington among his notable friends.
- Kravitz spends a great deal of time at New York theaters observing other performances. This was also the location where his mother worked. She was tremendously supportive of her son’s musical ambitions and passions. Lenny was first motivated to become a session guitarist and also starred in a number of commercials as a young actor.
- In 1985, his parents filed for divorce, which had a significant impact on him. Lenny’s connection with his father was poor, and in order to cope with their divorce, he adopted music as an outlet. Talent was always in his blood, just like his honorary aunt, the famous actress Diane Carolle, and his godmother, Cicely Tyson.
- Despite the fact that Lenny’s parents were well-connected to significant celebrities in the music industry, he desired to establish his own identity. So immediately after graduating, he began his quest for fame.
- The musician drove a great distance to meet music industry professionals and converted his rental Ford Pinto into a makeshift residence. During this time period, Lenny experienced a string of rejections, which was both distressing and demoralizing for him.
- The lack of clarity in his sound was the reason why record firms rejected him. Henry Hirsch, a keyboardist, bassist, and recording engineer, established his own music studio in New Jersey. Henry assisted Lenny in the creation of his debut album. Over a year and a half was devoted to creating this CD.
- Early in 1989, Lenny attracted the interest of Virgin Records, which signed him and released his debut studio album Let Love Rule in September 1989. It reached the 61st slot on the Billboard charts, despite not becoming an enormous hit.
- In 1990, Lenny’s song Justify My Love, which he had produced for the iconic pop queen Madonna, brought him immense popularity. The song became the number one hit after going viral. Mama Said was the following album Kravitz released. It performed better than his debut album and climbed the Billboard top 40.
- One of the album’s singles even reached the second spot on the charts, and the album itself was certified platinum in five separate countries. Kravitz released another album in 1993 titled Are You Gonna Go My Way? The album’s title single earned Lenny the MTV Video Music Award.
- In addition, the album reached number one on the charts in other nations, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Switzerland. In the same year, he had the opportunity to appear on records by David Bowie and Mick Jagger.
- This was followed by Circus in 1995 and 5 in 1998, the latter of which earned him a Grammy Award. It was due to his hit Fly Way that he won his first Grammy the following year. Lenny has four Grammy wins and nine nominations.
- Kravitz has won the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance four years in a row. From 1999 to 2002, he established the record for the most consecutive wins in a single category by a male, as well as the record for the most wins in that category.
- After releasing more than 50 music videos, Lenny began directing a variety of music videos. He directed music videos such as Where Are We Runnin’? and Calling All Angels. Here To Love, and numerous others.
- Let Love Rule, Fly Away, and Are You Gonna Go My Way became Kravitz’s breakout singles, reaching the top 10 on the Billboard charts. Lenny has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide during his illustrious career.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Winner of four Grammy Awards for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance for his singles “Fly Away,” “American Woman,” “Again,” and “Dig In” in 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002.
- MTV Video Music Award in the Best Male Video category for his track “Are You Going to Go My Way?”
- The 1994 Brit Award for International Male Solo Artist.
- Male recipient of the VH1/Vogue Fashion Award for Most Fashionable Artist.
- His track “Fly Away” won the Billboard Music Video Award in the FAN.tastic Video category.
- The Blockbuster Entertainment Awards for Favorite Male Rock Artist.
- American Music Award for Preferred Male Pop/Rock Artist.
- Lady won the ASCAP Pop Award for Most Performed Song.
- The 2009 Black Reel Award for Best Ensemble went to the cast of Precious.
- The 2015 UK Music Video Award for Best Live Music Coverage went to “Just Let Go”
- Five Grammy Award nominations, including Best Rock Song, Best Male Rock Vocal Performance, Best Rock Song, and Best Male Rock Vocal Performance.
- Seven Billboard Music Awards were presented for “Are You Gonna Go My Way” and “Fly Away.”
- 5 MTV Video Music Awards for Best New Artist in a Video for “Let Love Rule,” as well as other other categories.
- The Rugrats Movie won the Kids’ Choice Award for Best Cameo Voice in an Animated Movie.
- Precious won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture.
- Precious won the Black Reel Award for Best Supporting Actor.
In 2003, he founded Kravitz Design Inc., a company specializing in interior design. Among the many services offered by his organization are product creative direction, commercial design, and residential design.
In addition, they service international clients such as Swarovski Crystals, The Setai Group, Morgan Hotel Group, and many others. The design headquarters of Lenny are situated in New York City. This is another big source of revenue for him.
Kravitz’s endorsements include Marx Toys, Absolut Vodka, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, The Islands of the Bahamas, Guitar Hero Live, Stella Artois Super Bowl, Dom Perignon, Eleven Paris, Tumi, Levi’s, and countless others.
Lenny Kravitz has an extensive social media presence. He has more than 4,8 million followers on Twitter.
Similarly, he has over 4.1million Instagram followers, over 6.6 million Facebook followers, and over 928 thousand YouTube subscribers.