English actor Jack O’Connell shot to fame after playing James Cook in the British teen drama-comedy television series Skins from 2009 to 2013.
Jack O’Connell Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Jack O’Connell in 2022?
An English actor named Jack O’Connell is worth $2 million.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Jack O’Connell
|Full Name:||Jack O’Connell|
|Birth Date:||August 1, 1989|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Break Up||Kaya Rose Scodelario, Tulisa Contostavlos|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Salary||£50,132 per year|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Alvaston, Derbyshire|
|Education||Benedict Catholic School|
|Father||Johnny Patrick O’ Connell|
|Jack O’Connell Instagram|
Early Life of Jack O’Connell: Born, Age, Parents, Siblings
What is Jack O’Connell Age?
On August 1, 1990, Jack, who was born into a working-class family in Alvaston, Derbyshire, England, first saw the beauty of the world. He will be 32 years old in 2022, and the sign of his zodiac is Leo. Jack’s father, Johnny Patrick O’ Connell, was an Irish descent who worked for Bombardier on the British railways. Unfortunately, pancreatic cancer took the life of his father in 2009. The actor’s mother, Alison, was a British national who worked for the airline British Midland. In addition, Ken Gutteridge, Jack’s grandpa, managed and played for Burton Albion FC.
His younger sister Megan, who works as an actor, was a part of his upbringing. Similar to O’Connell, who has British citizenship and is of Irish English ancestry. He regards himself as agnostic.
Jack attended Benedict Catholic School and graduated at age 16 with two English and drama GCSEs. After that, he put more of his attention on his acting career than his academics.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Jack O’Connell Height?
Jack stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 85 kilograms. The actor’s hair is light brown, and he has blue eyes. He requires a pair of shoes in size 10. (US).
Relationship Status: Dating
Who is Jack O’Connell Girlfriend?
O’Connell dated English actress Kaya Rose Scodelario. The duo met on the set of E4 adolescent drama Skins and started dating during the production of the third series. Jack portrayed James Cook in the TV show, and the actress portrayed Effy Stoneman. The pair ended their one-year relationship in a divorce decree in June 2009. The two remained close friends after the breakdown of their romance in real life.
Additionally, the actor dated Tulisa Contostavlos in 2012. She belonged to the hip-hop crew N- Dubz. About three months into their romance, the couple decided to call it quits. Tulisa, a former X Factor judge, mentioned that they split up because of their busy schedules. A report surfaced in 2014 that Jack was dating famed English model Cara Delevinge, whom he had met while working on the Tulip Fever set.
- Jack is a well-known actor in the UK.
- He is also a professional football player who was motivated by his grandfather to play striker for Alvaston Rangers. After being discovered, he had trials with Derby County FC.
- In a 2005 Doctors episode, he made his professional acting debut as a runaway with rage issues. This was followed by a recurring appearance in The Bill as a youngster who had been accused of rape.
- The actor appeared in a number of shows, including Dive United, Wire in the Blood, Waterloo Road, and Holby City.
After appearing in the Skins television series, he attracted media notice.
- He also performed in a number of films. This is England, The Liability, Starred up, Seberg, and The Man with the Iron Heart are only a few of them.
- O’Connell made his Hollywood debut as a leading man in the 2014 film Unbroken, which Angelina Jolie directed.
View this post on Instagram
Nominations and Awards
- The actor was nominated for and won a number of accolades over his acting career.
- In 2014, Jack received nominations for BAFTA Scotland Award and British Independent Film Awards as best actor in the movie Starred Up.
- For his best acting in the TV miniseries Godless, he was nominated for a Broadcast Film Critics Association Award in 2018.
- In addition, the actor received BAFTA Awards in 2015 and was named the winner of a Jury Award for his outstanding performance in the movie Home.
- Likewise, he was awarded the Chopard Trophy at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival.