Grav3yardgirl is a renowned YouTuber from the United States who is recognized for her fashion and beauty vlogs. Grav3yardgirl began by sharing her personal paranormal experiences and ghost hunting travels to cemeteries, but she soon moved on to her other passions of fashion and beauty. Among other things, she is currently best known for her popular ‘Does This Thing Really Work?!’ series.
What is the Net worth of Grav3yardgirl?
Her net worth, on the other hand, is reported to be around $3.4 million.
Quick Facts of Grav3yardgirl
|Full Name:||Bunny Meyer|
|Born Date:||03 Aug, 1985|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Beauty&Fashion Vlogger, Social Media Personality|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
|Net Worth||$3.4 Million|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas|
|Bunny Meyer Facebook|
|Bunny Meyer Twitter|
|Youtube||Bunny Meyer Youtube|
|Bunny Meyer Instagram|
|Personal Web||Bunny Meyer Personal Web|
|Wiki||Bunny Meyer Wiki|
Early Life: Age, Family, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
How old is Grav3yardgirl?
Grav3yardgirl is 35 years old, having been born on August 3, 1985. She was born and raised in Houston, Texas, and now lives in Pearland, Texas. Rachel Marie Meyer is her true name, but she officially changed it to Bunny. “Grav3yardgirl” or “Bunny” are her internet handles. Following the death of her beloved pet ‘Mancat,’ Grav3yardgirl adopted a black cat named Boris.
Grav3yardgirl has kept her parents, siblings, and other family members a secret. Her cousins, on the other hand, have appeared in some of her YouTube videos. Similarly, she has yet to reveal any details regarding her educational background. Grav3yardgirl might have completed her university degree at her age if she hadn’t decided to take a break or stop studying to focus on her professional vocation.
Professional Life and Career:
- Grav3yardgirl is a viral sensation on social media. Bunny Meyer and banana peppers are two fashion/beauty vloggers, Youtubers, and internet personalities who go by the names Bunny Meyer and banana peppers.
- Her channel became a go-to fashion and beauty advice hotspot with a funny touch. Her YouTube channel, meanwhile, has over 8 million subscribers.
- Grav3yardgirl’s “Does This Thing Really Work?!,” “Follow Me Around,” and “First Impression Friday” series are also well-known. Ferrets, old eerie dolls, Sweet Leaf sweet tea, The Doors, cosmetics, shoes, “A Clockwork Orange,” the colors lavender and gator green, and Johnny Depp are among her many interests.
- Her “mascot” is an alligator with wings, and she refers to her fans as the “Swamp Family.” “Banana peppers” is a second channel owned by Grav3yardgirl.
- Grav3yardgirl’s hand was wounded in a catastrophic vehicle accident in 2010. She was unable to pursue her primary pastime of sewing as a result of this.
- She had a history of depression and felt adrift following the tragedy. Her buddy urged her to watch YouTube videos to cheer her up, and by the end of the year, she had been motivated to establish her own channel.
- Grav3yardgirl began her YouTube channel in December 2010, largely as a paranormal YouTuber who tours cemeteries.
- As of July 2020, her YouTube channel had over 8.35 million subscribers and 1.5 billion video views. In September of 2015, she joined with fellow YouTube content producer TheRealKatSketch on a video called “HUGE WINTER THRIFT HAUL WITH KAT!”
- On her YouTube account, Grav3yardgirl has a slew of shows. Does This Thing Actually Work?, Wreck-It Wednesdays, First Impression Fridays, Get Ready With Me, Monthly Favorites, Outfit of the Day, Follow Me Around, Shoe Unboxings, Swamp Family Mail, Tea Vlogs, and Thrift Hauls are just a few examples.
- Her video series “Does This Thing Really Work?!” is likely her most popular. In these videos, Grav3yardgirl tests out a product that is most likely ‘As Seen On TV’ and reviews it for viewers.
- She makes it clear that she is not being paid to advocate these things and is merely doing so for the entertainment of the audience. Grav3yardgirl primarily examines items to check if they function, which they don’t in the vast majority of cases.
- She is a well-known believer in the paranormal, and she does paranormal vlogs in which she either recalls old or fresh events. She also participates in partnerships and challenges on occasion, such as the Pringles taste test.
- Grav3yardgirl was also featured as the hue ‘free spirit’ in Tarte Cosmetics’ Tartelette eye shadow palette.
- Shane Dawson contacted Grav3yardgirl in May 2018 when she was struggling to keep a following, and during his documentary-style online series, he assisted her in rebranding her channel.
- In early 2018, Grav3yardgirl’s viewership plummeted, with most of her new videos having only 150k to 500k views instead of the typical millions.
- Her channel was also featured in videos on YouTube that featured dull YouTubers and dead YouTube channels. Shane Dawson stepped in to help her get back on her feet.
- Similarly, she collaborated with Tarte Cosmetics to debut her makeup collection “Swamp Queen” on June 6, 2016.
- The collection, which comprised an eyeshadow pallet and two lipsticks, was available at Macy’s, Ulta, and Sephora, among other places.
- Grav3yardgirl was nominated for a Teen Choice Award in 2014 for “Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty,” but she lost to Zoe Sugg. In 2016, she was nominated again, but Bethany Mota won. Her net worth, on the other hand, is reported to be around $3.4 million.
Relationship Status: Is Grav3yardgirl dating someone?
Since 2004, Grav3yardgirl has been in a long-term relationship with fellow YouTuber ‘DogMan.’ They met while playing in a production of ‘Romeo and Juliet,’ and began dating soon after. She shared a snapshot of herself wearing a ring on Instagram on February 15, 2014, referring to it as a Valentine’s Day gift. Her lover frequently appears in her YouTube videos and other social media activities, and they reside together in Pearland, Texas.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
How tall is Grav3yardgirl?
Grav3yardgirl stands about 5 feet tall and wears a size 9 shoe. She has four tattoos in total. They are a cursive tattoo on her left wrist that reads “Real Horrorshow” in homage to her favorite film, “A Clockwork Orange,” a tattoo on her right index finger that is identical to Johnny Depp’s, and a tattoo on her right foot that is Al Swearengen (played by Ian McShane) from HBO’s “Deadwood.” Grav3yardgirl also has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.