In the Philippines, Daniel Markham has become a social media sensation. Daniel Markham is most known for collaborating with his eldest son Lincoln on YouTube videos. His eldest son has access to his social media profiles on the bulk of mainstream platforms. He may be found on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, to name a few sites.
What is the Net worth of Daniel Markham?
The net worth of Daniel Markham is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. His YouTube videos, partnerships, and brand sponsorships, for example, might all help him make money. Similarly, the value of his YouTube channel “What’s Inside?” is $531,000 dollars. Over 1.1 billion people have seen his films, which he has shared over 290 times. On average, Daniel posts four new videos every month, resulting in 297k video views and 594 new subscribers per day.
In addition, his secondary channel “WHAT’S INSIDE?” FAMILY is valued at $872,000. He has over 380 videos with a total of 331 million views. Daniel uploads 10 new videos every month on average, resulting in 445k views and 1.4k new subscribers per day.
Quick Facts of Daniel Markham
|Full Name:||Daniel Markham|
|Born Date:||23 Jul, 1980|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Experimenter, Social meida influencer|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Hair Color||Dirty blonde|
|Education||Arizona State University|
|Kids||Three (Lincoln, Claire, London)|
|Daniel Markham Facebook|
|Daniel Markham Twitter|
|Youtube||Daniel Markham Youtube|
|Daniel Markham Instagram|
|Personal Web||Daniel Markham Personal Web|
Early Life: How old is Daniel Markham?
Daniel Markham is a 40-year-old man who was born on July 23, 1980. His zodiac sign is Leo, and he was born in Manila, Philippines. His parents, siblings, or other family members have not been identified. Similarly, he graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in global business.
Personal Life: Is Daniel Markham the father of a child?
Daniel Markham is a married man, and Leslie is his wife’s name. Leslie graduated from Brigham Young University with a bachelor’s degree in public relations. She also spent roughly 15 years in a Fortune 100 company’s strategic communications department. She also enjoys yoga, traveling, and playing the cello in her leisure time.
The couple’s three children are Lincoln, Claire, and London. Their eldest kid, Lincoln, is the co-creator of the YouTube channel ‘What’s Inside,’ which he co-founded with his father.
When it comes to his children’s hobbies, Lincoln enjoys traveling and exploring fascinating and interesting stuff. Claire is a lovely young lady who is quiet and reserved. Writing stories, drawing, playing with friends, swimming, jumping rope, and spending time with her family are some of her favorite activities. Similarly, she hopes to work as a librarian in the future.
In addition, London has a vivid imagination. Kittens, soccer, unicorns, and playing with dolls and friends are among the interests of the youngest. She also wants to be a teacher and establish her own YouTube channel for toys.
Career and Professional Life:
- Daniel Markham is a well-known social media influencer. He is the creator of the “What’s Inside?” and “WHAT’S INSIDE?” FAMILY YouTube channels. After ripping apart everyday objects, Daniel and his kid uncover what’s within. “What’s Inside the YouTube Silver Play Button” became his most popular video on his “What’s Inside” channel, with approximately 10 million views in just three months.
- Since graduating, Daniel Markham has worked as a top sales representative in the biotech industry. Daniel Markham’s YouTube channel has evolved into a significant part of his daily routine.
- He spends much of his time telling tales, editing films, and engaging with his audience in order to motivate them to achieve their aspirations and learn more about digital media.
- His YouTube channel was started under his son Lincoln Markham’s name in May 2008, although the first video was titled “What’s Inside?” His YouTube channel was motivated by his oldest son’s scientific project in second grade. He released the first video in January 2014. It looked inside the inner workings of a baseball.
- A wasp nest, a bowling ball, a gigantic jawbreaker, and a grenade are among the other popular items he has split apart. A football helmet signed by BYU quarterbacks Ty Detmer and Taysom Hill was also destroyed.
- Daniel Markham moved on to other products after experimenting with other balls, creating videos such as ‘What’s Inside a Punching Bag,’ ‘What’s Inside a TV,’ and ‘What’s Inside an Electric Guitar,’ among others.
- His YouTube channel immediately grew in popularity. After releasing the video ‘What’s Inside the YouTube Silver Play Button,’ his fame surged.
- He released this video on November 14, 2015, in which Daniel Markham halves the YouTube silver play button prize. This film went viral in a matter of months, receiving millions of views.
- It is now one of the most popular videos on the YouTuber’s channel, with over 16 million views. The channel had over 6 million subscribers as of July 2020.
- ‘What’s Inside?’ is the name of his second channel. ‘Family’. On December 3, 2015, they established this channel.
- Vlogs, Q&As, Behind the Scenes, test videos, school project videos, and odd Markham family hijinks can all be found on this supplementary YouTube channel.
- In addition, Daniel has a series of travel vlogs that he has recorded while traveling around the world with his family on this additional channel. This channel has 1.5 million subscribers and 331 million views.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Unfortunately, no information regarding Daniel Markham’s body measurements is available. Daniel’s height, weight, chest, waist, and hip measurements, as well as his biceps, dress size, and shoe size, are all currently unavailable. He has hazel eyes and filthy blonde hair, too.