A performer who has starred in the films Gran Torino (2008), He’s Just Not That Into You (2009), and Lovelace (2013). He also appeared in Warm Bodies and produced the 2007 film Neighborhood Watch as an executive producer. Cory Hardrict was born in Chicago, Illinois on November 9, 1979. One of his first cinematic roles was in the 2001 Kirsten Dunst film Crazy/Beautiful.
Cory Hardrict Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Cory Hardrict in 2022?
He has not earned any awards up to this point. In addition, she has accumulated a net worth of $3 million by 2022.Must Check Fraser Wilson Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Cory Hardrict
|Full Name:||Cory Hardrict|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.85m)|
|Ethnicity:||an African and American descent.|
|Education:||rom Bloom Trail High School|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
Early Life of Cory Hardrict: Born, Age
What is Cory Hardrict Age?
Cory Hardrict was born in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States on November 9, 1979. Aside from this, nothing else is known about his youth or his family. He had previously attended Bloom High School. You Like also Miles Raney Net Worth.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
He is 6 feet and 1 inch tall and has black hair, black eyes, and black hair. There is no additional information regarding his other bodily measurements.
There were suspicions that Cory was cheating on his wife, Tia Mowry, with Keke Palmer, his Brotherly Love co-star. But when Keke appeared on ‘The Wendy Williams Show,’ she dispelled the allegations by claiming they were incorrect and the result of a misunderstanding.
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Cory Hardrict Wife?
Regarding Cory Hardrict’s personal life, he is a married guy. On April 20, 2008, the 38-year-old Cory Hardrict wed Tia Mowry-Hardrict.
The couple has two children, namely a son and a daughter. He may have dated numerous women in the past, but little is known about his past or future goals. There is no possibility of separation between the happy pair. Their connection relies on mutual trust and comprehension. They are both faithful to one another.
- Cory began his career on television, where he starred in weekly prime-time programs such as Smart Guy, Felicity, Once Upon a Time, and ER.
- In 1999, he made his cinematic debut in the Drew Barrymore-starring romantic comedy Never Been Kissed, followed by a role in the 2001 drama Crazy/Beautiful. In addition, he had acted in the films Creature Unknown (2004), Miles from Home (2006), and Driftwood (2006).
- Similarly, in 2007 she executive produced the film Neighborhood Watch and had a recurring part on the ABC Family series Lincoln Heights. The next year (2008), he had a supporting role in the Clint Eastwood-directed film Gran Torino.
- Then, in 2009, he acted alongside his wife Tia Mowry and her twin sister Tamera Mowry in the film Hollywood Horror. In the same year, he also acted in the romantic comedy He’s Just Not That Into You and the drama Dough Boys.
- Similarly, he appeared in the CW show The Game as the cable guy in the “Hill Street Blues” episode alongside his wife Tia Mowry.
- In 2015, he portrayed the older brother June, who takes care of his family by any means necessary, in the film “Brotherly Love.” He starred opposite Bradley Cooper in the blockbuster hit film American Sniper and played the older brother June, who takes care of his family by any means necessary, in the film “Brotherly Love.”
View this post on Instagram
He uses social media such as Twitter and Instagram. Currently, he has over 120k Twitter followers and over 953k Instagram followers.