In 2012, she rose to prominence after appearing in the Disney Channel musical film Let It Shine. Jones played Roxanne “Roxie” Andrews in this film and earned a great deal of attention. The actress received more notoriety for starring as Coco Blue in the Disney Channel sketch comedy series So Random! from 2011 to 2012. Coco Jones, one of the most popular actresses, is also a well-known singer who attracted the attention of numerous record labels and signed a contract with Hollywood Records.
Coco Jones Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Coco Jones in 2022?
Jones, who began her career at age 6, is one of the most promising performers and singers in the American entertainment industry. She then established herself as one of Hollywood’s leading actresses. As of 2022, it is believed that Coco Jones’s devotion has earned her approximately $2 million. The primary sources of her income are the film and music industries. Must Check Aiden Malik Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
|Net Worth 2022||$2 Million|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Dancer|
Wikis of Coco Jones
|Full Name||Courtney Jones|
|Age||24 years old|
|Date Of Birth||January 4, 1998|
|Birth Place||Columbia, South Carolina,
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||56 kg (123.5 pounds)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Early Life of Coco Jones: Bor, Age, Parents
What is Coco Jones Age?
Coco was born Courtney Jones in Columbia, South Carolina, United States, on January 4, 1998. She grew up in Lebanon, Tennessee, a small town around Nashville. Her father, Mike Jones, is a former NFL player, and her mother, Javonda Jones, is a session singer.
During her childhood in Lebanon, she developed an interest in music and began singing at such a young age. At her kindergarten graduation, Jones performed America the Beautiful for the first time in front of a packed hall of family members when she was 6 years old.
Coco Jones was found by Disney casting agents at the age of nine. Since then, she has become an actor and a singer. In 2006, Jones joined Radio Disney, where she competed and gained recognition for her song Real You.You Like also Olivia Culpo Net Worth.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Coco Jones Height?
Coco has dark brown eyes and black hair. She is 1.75 meters tall and weighs approximately 56 kilograms. Her bodily dimensions are 34 by 25 by 34 inches.
Coco Jones is presently unattached. She has close relationships with her siblings.
- From 2011 through 2012, Jone appeared as a recurrent character named Coco Blue on the Disney Channel sketch comedy series So Random! Prior to that, she was chosen to perform live on The Most Talented Kids 2009 edition of The Maury Povich Show.
- The following year, Jones placed second in the third season of the Radio Disney singing competition The Next Big Thing.
- She released her debut EP, Coco Jones, on October 10, 2010.
- Shortly thereafter, she began a tour revolving around the anti-bullying piece UBU-Stop the Bullying.
- Jones’s career breakthrough occurred in June 2012, when she played the lead part of Roxie in the Disney Channel Original Movie Let It, Shine. In 2012, this film was the most-watched Disney Channel Original Film and the most-trending film for children and adolescents.
- Jones and other principal cast members of Let It Shine performed at the 43rd Annual NAACP Image Awards Nominees Luncheon before the film’s release.
- Coco Jones signed a contract with Hollywood Records, after which she had the opportunity to collaborate with producer Rob Galbraith. On December 6, 2012, she released her debut single Holla at the DJ, which aired on Radio Disney and was made available on iTunes the following day. In 2013, she released the EP Made Of, and by year’s end, she was touring with the boy band Mindless Behavior.
- Coco Jones quit Hollywood Records at the start of 2014 and began uploading music as an independent artist. On September 4, she independently released her debut single, titled Peppermint. On September 20, 2019, Jones released her eight-track Extended Play titled H.D.W.Y.
- She has since released numerous EPs and singles, such as Let Me Check It, World Is Dancing, Depressed, Miss Me When I’m Gone, Ghost, Dream, Glitter, Let ’em Know, What I Said, Stand Up, Déjà Vu, Holla at the DJ, and Just My Luck.
- Jones will play Rita in the next comedy horror film Vampires vs. the Bronx, it was announced in August of 2020. At the end of 2020, she released a new song titled Hollyweird.
View this post on Instagram
He was named Funniest Celebrity Take at the Radio Disney Music Awards.
Cocoa has around 2.3 million Facebook followers. Similarly, she has 493k Instagram followers. She has followed Emmanuel Mudiay, Faouzia, Dana Chanel, Tony Gaskins, and Jaimesha Thomas, among others.
Similarly, she has approximately 466k Twitter followers and has been active on Twitter since June 2010. She has approximately 349k subscribers on her ‘cocojonessings’ YouTube account.
Where is Coco Jones now?
After Let It Shine, Coco starred alongside Bridgit Mendler in the Disney Channel television series Good Luck Charlie. She was also cast in Grandma’s House, Flock of Four, and the 2022 television series Bel-Air. Coco has released two studio albums throughout the years, so her accomplishments extend beyond acting.
What movies has Coco Jones been in?