He is the best jeweler in the entire world, a DJ, and a Korean-American actor. He is a multifaceted individual who was able to make a significant wealth through his several vocations. Ban Yang, also referred to as Ben Baller, is his real name.
He founded Icee Fresh Jewels, a company that sells pricey jewelry covered in diamonds, and he is the founder of several other prosperous businesses. Snoop Dog, Mariah Carey, Kayne West, and other well-known people are among his many famous clients. In addition to his enterprises, Ben Baller has been in a number of films and achieved international acclaim for his records.
Ben Baller Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Ben Baller in 2022?
As of 2022, Ben Baller’s net worth in the US was a staggering $100 million. Must Read Mellody Hobson Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
|Net Worth 2022||$100 Million|
|Annual Salary||$10 Million +|
Wikis of Ben Baller
|Full Name||Ben Yang|
|Age||49 years old|
|Date Of Birth||27 January 1973|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height||6 feet (183 cm)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Sons||London and Ryder|
|Education Qualification||Fine arts in Cinematography|
|Favorite Actor||Vin Diesel|
|Favorite Singer||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Destination||Italy and Miami|
|Hobbies||Music, Traveling, Riding cars|
Early Life of Ben Baller: Born, Age, Siblings, Education
What is Ben Baller Age?
On January 27, 1973, Ben Yang was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. On social media, he hasn’t shared any information about his parents. Ben is of Korean descent; his mother used to work as a clothing contractor and his father was a UCLA history professor.
His older brother David Yang is also an entrepreneur, and he has an older sister Jeanne Yang who works as a celebrity stylist. Ben attended the Beverly Hills Hugh School for his academic work. Then he began studying at the University of California, Berkeley, where he eventually earned his degree.
Following that, Ben graduated from San Francisco State University with a Fine Arts in Cinematography degree. Ben played in NCAA football and basketball games throughout his time in college since he was very interested in sports, earning the moniker “Baller”.Must Check Safaa Malik Net Worth.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Ben Baller Height?
The businessman is also quite tall, standing at about 183 centimeters (6 feet, 0 inches) tall and Yang also enjoys working out in the gym and keeping his physique in shape. His physical weight right now is about 85 kilograms (187 Pound).
Relationship Status: Husband/Wife
Who is Ben Baller Wife?
In terms of his spouse, Ben Baller wed Nicolette Lacson, an American model of Filipino descent. Along with designing swimwear, Nicolette is a popular figure on social media.
They chose to have their wedding ceremony at the Santa Monica-based Casa Del Mar in 2012. London and Ryder are two of Ben and Nicolette’s sons, while Kaia is a daughter.
- Ben Baller got his start as a DJ in a nightclub, spinning hip-hop, funk, and disco tunes. He later worked as the vice president of the A&R record label before working for Priority Records and Aftermath Entertainment. He performed 20 platinum album credits for well-known musicians while working as a professional DJ from 1993 to 2004. This work helped him get a lot of notoriety.
- He also became well known throughout the world as a sneaker collector at the same time. Ben Baller then transitioned to the jewelry industry. His family has been operating that firm for more than 40 years.
- Ben Baller established his first business, Icee Fresh, with the help of his family, and it quickly became prosperous thanks to his unique jewelry.
- When prominent celebrities like Kanye West, Drake, Nas, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Snoop Dogg, Black Eyed Peas, and Orlando Brown became his clientele, he began to gain fame as the top jeweler in the entertainment world. For the renowned Michael Jackson, he also created a belt buckle covered with diamonds.
- Recently, he was named the best jeweler in the entire globe, and Baller even received the coveted jeweler of the year award in 2017. He created outstanding jewelry innovations for well-known NFL, NBA, and other celebrities.
View this post on Instagram
Home & Vehicles
Ben Baller, one of the wealthiest celebrities, has access to luxury goods and is the owner of pricey mansions. He is the owner of the opulent mansion, which is situated in a posh neighborhood in the lovely city of Los Angeles. This large home is expensive, costing over $6 million.
Ben also has a condo that is worth $3 million. Ben, a well-known jeweler, has made numerous high-end real estate investments, which is a significant source of his fortune. Despite this, Benn Baller enjoys driving luxury vehicles and owns a number of high-end vehicles, including
- Ferrari Spyder
- Mercedes S Class
- Rolls Royce Ghost
- Lamborghini Urus
- Range Rover Autobiography
- The total worth of his car collection is around $2 million.
- One of the first Asians to play both sports at the NCAA level was the 46-year-old businessman.
- He was given the moniker “Baller” by his coach.
- Ben also had a brief career in acting.
- The designer also made appearances in numerous short films and YouTube videos.
- Baller is a featured artist in the “Waste It on Me” music video by Steve Aoki.
- Financial Aspect: It is not surprising that his labor-intensive work paid off handsomely for him. Ben Baller has a $30 million US dollar net worth.
- Ben is a car nut who owns a variety of high-end vehicles, including a Ferrari Spyder, Lexus, BMW, Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley Spur, and many more.
How did Ben Baller get his money?
Ben Baller, a Korean-American jeweler with a $100 million fortune, calls himself the “greatest jeweler in the world.” Ben Baller’s outstanding jewelry creations and the several prosperous businesses he started or sponsored are how he acquired his wealth.