With a net worth of $20 million US as of 2022, Bam Margera is an American actor, producer, professional skateboarder, stunt performer, musician, and TV personality. Margera is most known for appearing in the hit Jackass reality comedy stunt series on MTV.
He became well-known because of the CKY VHS video series. Following his collaboration with the Jackass brothers, Bam became well-known for his roles in Jackass The Movie, Viva La Bam, and Bam’s Unholy Union.
Bam Margera Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Bam Margera in 2022?
The net worth of $20 million US as of 2022, Bam Margera is an American actor, producer, professional skateboarder, stunt performer, musician, and TV personality. Must Read Natasha Lyonne Net Worth.
|Net Worth 2022||$20 Million|
|Annual Salary||$6.5 million|
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Bam Margera
|Full Name||Brandon Cole Margera|
|Age||42 years old|
|Date Of Birth||September 28, 1979|
|Birth Place||West Chester, Pennsylvania,
|Hometown||West Chester, Pennsylvania|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||70 kg (154.5 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Early Life of Bam Margera: Born, Age, Education
What is Bam Margera Age?
Brandon Cole Margera was born to April and Phil Margera on September 28, 1979 in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He is of German, Italian, English, Irish, and Welsh origin.
His older brother Jess is a musician, while his uncle Vincent is a reality television celebrity. His brother Jess was also a drummer for the band “Camp Kill Yourself.” Bam grew up in a household of reality television actors, including his father and mother. His grandfather gave him the name “Bam Bam” at the age of three, due to his tendency of dashing into walls. Later, his classmates shortened his name to just Bam.
Bam began skateboarding in his early teens and looked up to skaters including Boulala, Penny, Maldonado, Keri Getz, Saari, and Hoofbite. Regarding his education, he initially attended West Chester East High School but left in the eleventh grade. Since then, he has earned his GED. Must Read Brice Rivera Net Worth.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Bam Margera Height?
Bam Margera is 5 feet and 8 inches tall and weighs 73 kilograms. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are blue. His waist is 35 inches, his chest is 39 inches, and he wears a size 11/43 EU shoe.
Relationship Status: Dating
Who is Bam Margera Girlfriend?
Bam Margera was engaged to his longtime girlfriend Jennifer Rivell in 2003, however their relationship did not work out, as they separated in 2005.
His second girlfriend was Melissa Rothstein, a native of his hometown who appeared in some of his concerts. In 2012, they made the decision to divorce. Bam Margera then remarried to Nicole Boyd in 2013; the couple welcomed a baby named Phoenix Wolf on December 23, 2017.
- Bam Margera began his professional skateboarding career in 1997 and 1998, when he signed a sponsorship deal with Toy Machine Skateboards for the first time. In 2001, he joined Team Element, the skateboard manufacturer’s demonstration team. In the latter half of 2016, he quit the team.
- Bam’s talent drew the attention of a number of businesses, and he received sponsorships from well-known labels such as Speed Metal bearings, Adio Footwear, Electric Sunglasses, Volcom, Landspeed Wheels, Destroyer Trucks, Fairman’s Skateshop, and Destructo Trucks.
- Later in 2017, when he quit from skateboarding, he was abandoned by all of the sponsors.
View this post on Instagram
- His older brother Jess played drums, while Bam later mastered the keyboard; together, they began producing skateboarding, stunt, and sketch videos under the band’s moniker, abbreviated CKY. Bam’s other buddies, including Bam’s best friend Ryan Dunn, Chris Raab, Brandon DiCamillo, and others, would join the group.
- The DVD series would ultimately sell over 400,000 copies. This was initially spread through the Skate community, followed by word of mouth.
- After discovering his love in filmmaking and entertainment, Bam had little interest in attending school. Jeff Tremaine, editor of the skating magazine Big Brother at the time, saw the success of CKY. T
- His man introduced the concept of Jackass to MTV. Bam was given a prominent position among other pranksters, including Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville, in the production of a performance in 2000.
- Jackass only aired for two seasons, but the boys became household names for an entirely new generation. The boys had reached the pinnacle of the entertainment industry and were earning millions of dollars while partying like rock stars.
- Additionally, Bam has appeared in the following Jackass franchise projects: These films include Jackass: The Movie (2002), Jackass Number Two (2006), Jackass 3D (2010), and Jackass 3D (2010).
- After participating in the Jackass franchise, Bam Margera has garnered the interest of agencies and begun receiving offers for numerous major projects. From 2003 to 2005, Bam starred in his own MTV series, Viva La Bam, which ran for five seasons and was filmed primarily in his hometown of West Chester.
- In addition, Bam performed his feats abroad, and the show was also filmed in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Brazil, Finland, Mexico, and the Netherlands, among other countries. MTV also produced the program titled Bam’s Unholy Union (2007). The primary objective of the show was to follow Bam, his then-wife Melissa Rothstein, and their many mutual acquaintances in the months leading up to their wedding.
- In March 2016, Margera starred alongside his mother April Margera in the VH1 reality series Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn.
- Bam Magera has also appeared in a number of films, including the 2003 skateboarding film Grind and the 2008 film The Fantasmic Whores 4. Margera’s television appearances consist of the following:
- Bam’s Global Dominance in 2010 and the Loiter Squad in 2012
- 2014 Bam’s Bad Ass Game Show
- 2014’s Greatest Hits from CKY
- 2016 Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn
- Bam was frequently captured drunk in Jackass behind-the-scenes videos and on his MTV series Viva La Bam. In July of 2009, he was arrested after a four-day binge of booze.
- This was his first time in rehab, but he departed after only four days. The death of Bam’s friend Ryan Dunn in 2011 was perhaps one of the greatest obstacles to his sobriety goals.
- Ryan, a lifelong associate and drinking companion, was killed in a drunk driving accident. Bam was particularly affected by the loss, and he claimed he began drinking not for pleasure but to forget. In the subsequent year, he claimed he lost control of his drinking.
- Due to a bone spur, he was also forced to give up skateboarding this year. At 2015, Bam re-enrolled in Rehan but did not complete the program. His next appearance was on VH1’s Family Therapy with DR. Jenn.
- Following this, he enjoyed seven months of sobriety, resumed skating, and reconciled with his family during a trip to Spain. He also has a Sirius XM radio show. Bam converted his Viva La Bam-famous home into an Airbnb where guests could stay.
- After receiving a DUI in 2018, he entered rehab for the third time in 2018. Then, in 2019, he returned for the fourth time but left early once more. He also disclosed that his personal life is in tatters, as he and his wife are often at odds.
Early in 2004, Bam Margera spent $1.19 million on a home in one of West Chester, Pennsylvania’s upscale neighborhoods. The almost 14-acre site has an indoor skatepark, swimming pool, music-stage-equipped barn, and BMX track.
Bam Margera’s mother April spent the majority of 2018 refurbishing the house so that it could be rented out as an Air BnB. In the latter half of that year, Bam sent out invitations to a house party with a $40 cover price. The renowned residence “Castle Bam” was constructed in 1985 and includes five bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
The home was listed for $1,1,000,000. In addition, the mansion contains various bizarre luxuries, such as an antique jukebox, an incredible decorating style, and a bar with a pirate motif. The detached garage of Bam houses a Mercedes, a Lamborghini, a Hummer, and another luxury automobile.
Bam has more than 2.4 million Instagram followers, 4.3 million Facebook fans, and 710.9 thousand Twitter followers.