Ayan Broomfield, a tennis player from Canada, is renowned for having won two doubles championships on the ITF tour.
Ayan Broomfield Net Worth
What is the Net Worth of Ayan Broomfield in 2022?
Ayan’s estimated net worth as of 2022 is $4 million or thereabouts. Her lucrative career as a tennis player is the primary source of income for her enormous net worth. Throughout her career, she has participated in a lot of games and has won a lot of them.
Ayan makes between $80k and $85k each month on average. She also benefits financially from paid partnerships and sponsorships. Her lover Frances, on the other hand, has a net worth of about $6 million.
View this post on Instagram
Wikis of Ayan Broomfield
|Full Name:||Ayan Broomfield|
|Birth Date:||August 13, 1997|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Ayan Broomfield Instagram|
Early Life of Ayan Broomfield: Born, Age
What is Ayan Broomfield Age?
On August 13, 1997, Ayan Broomfield was born in Toronto, Canada. Ayan is currently 25 years old based on this. Every year on August 13th, she enjoys hosting a party for her birthday with her friends and family. Her birthdate indicates that she is a Leo by sun sign.
Ayan is of mixed racial and national origin and is a citizen of Canada. She also has trust in and believes in the teachings of the Lord Jesus. So, Ayan is a follower of the Christian religion.
As proof of her academic success, Ayan has earned her degree. She completed her entire studies at UCLA Bruins and Clemson Tigers. When she was in her university days she also used to play tennis.
Body Measurements: Height,Weight
What is Ayan Broomfield Height?
Broomfield is a tall man, standing at 5 feet 5 inches. She weighs 55 kg, which is a healthy weight. On the other side, she has lovely pair of brown color eyes and brown color hair.
Relationship Status: Dating
Who is Ayan Broomfield Boyfriend?
Ayan is in a relationship with Frances Tiafoe, who she has been dating for a while. Tiafoe is a professional tennis player by trade. The two were introduced to one another by a tennis player friend they both had in common. By emailing each other on social media, they established their bond. At first, they kept their romance covert until they revealed the relationship in the year 2018.
The couples are frequently seen out in public together as well. Due to the fact that they are in the same profession, they get along well. They encourage one another in their professional endeavors and serve as a solid source of advice for one another.
- In the year 2014, Ayan began her tennis professional career.
- At the 2014 Coupe Banque Nationale on the WTA Tour, she makes her professional tennis debut.
- Ayan played for her college while attending Clemson University till May of 2017.
- She has additionally played tennis for the UCLA Bruins.
- She won the Gabby Andrews in the 2019 NCAA Division I Women’s Tennis Championship while playing for the UCLA Bruins.
- Ayan defeated the Michigan Wolverines’ Brienne Minor and Kate Fahey to claim the title.
- She is most known for winning the title on the ITF tour throughout her illustrious career.
- Ayan was the only player to achieve her highest singles rating of 680 in the world in April of 2015.
- In the same way, she claimed position 467 in the world in the month of May in 2015.
View this post on Instagram